CURBSIDE PICKUP AT THE KINNELON LIBRARY
- Place your holds through the catalog, or give us a call: 973-838-1321.
- Call us to schedule a pickup time for your held items: Mon.-Fri. 11-5, Sat. 11-1.
- Have your library card number handy when scheduling.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, give us a call from one of the curbside pickup spaces.
- A staff member will bring your items to you. Please have your trunk open.
Book Returns: Use the book drop for all returned items. For everyone’s safety, please do not hand any returns to staff members. All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours. Your account will not be cleared of those items for at least 3 days. No fines will accrue during the quarantine period.
Search the Catalog
As of June 1, 2020:
- No fines will be accrued thru September 8.
- The Kinnelon Library’s book drop is open.
If you are a Kinnelon resident and in need of a library card, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- First and last name
- Cell phone number and Cell phone provider
- Email address
We will email you your new library card number which you can use to access our digital resources such as Cloud Library, Kanopy and RBDigital from our library webpage, kinnelonlibrary.org, or the MAIN resources page, https://www.mainlib.org/digital-content/.