The Library Is Open for Browsing!
Appointments are required!
Effective immediately patrons can come inside and browse and borrow from our first-floor collection.
- Indoor browsing hours are Tuesdays & Wednesdays 3pm-5pm, Thursdays & Saturdays 11am-1pm.
- No more than 5 patrons at a time allowed in the building.
- Browsing and borrowing is for 15-minute appointments.
- Masks and social distancing are required as well as the use of hand sanitizer upon entry.
- The second floor of the library will be closed, including the Children’s Department. Children’s materials will be available for browsing and borrowing in the first-floor library.
- There Will Be No Seating, Computer Use, Newspapers, and Restroom Access.
- Printing/copying is available.
Please call the library at 973-838-1321 to schedule an appointment.
Curbside pickup services will continue Monday-Friday 10am-6pm and Saturdays 10am-2pm.
All Kinnelon Library items are fine free through June 30, 2021
CURBSIDE PICKUP AT THE KINNELON LIBRARY
- Place your holds through the catalog, or give us a call: 973-838-1321.
- Call us to schedule a pickup time for your held items: Mon.-Fri. 10-6, Sat. 10-2.
- Have your library card number handy when scheduling.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, give us a call from one of the curbside pickup spaces.
- A staff member will bring your items to you. Please have your trunk open.
Book Returns: Use the book drop for all returned items. For everyone’s safety, please do not hand any returns to staff members. All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours. Your account will not be cleared of those items for at least 3 days. No fines will accrue during the quarantine period.