Our Outdoor Pop-Up Library is moving indoors!
Starting the week of November 23, patrons can come inside and browse and borrow from the Library’s first floor collection.
- Indoor browsing hours are Tuesdays 3pm-5pm and Saturdays 11am-1pm
- No more than 5 patrons at a time allowed in the building
- Browsing and borrowing is for 15 minute appointments
- Masks and social distancing are required as well as the use of hand sanitizer upon entry
- Printing/copying is available
- The second floor of the library will be closed including the Children’s Department. Children’s materials will be available for browsing and borrowing in the first floor library.
- There will be no: Seating – Computer Use – Newspapers – Restroom Access
Please call the library at 973-838-1321 to schedule an appointment.
Curbside pick up services will continue Monday -Friday 10am-6pm and Saturdays 10am-2pm.
CURBSIDE PICKUP AT THE KINNELON LIBRARY
- Place your holds through the catalog, or give us a call: 973-838-1321.
- Call us to schedule a pickup time for your held items: Mon.-Fri. 10-6, Sat. 10-2.
- Have your library card number handy when scheduling.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, give us a call from one of the curbside pickup spaces.
- A staff member will bring your items to you. Please have your trunk open.
Book Returns: Use the book drop for all returned items. For everyone’s safety, please do not hand any returns to staff members. All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours. Your account will not be cleared of those items for at least 3 days. No fines will accrue during the quarantine period.
Search the Catalog
As of October 1, 2020:
- No fines will be accrued thru December 31.
- The Kinnelon Library’s book drop is open 24 hours.
If you are a Kinnelon resident and in need of a library card, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- First and last name
- Cell phone number and Cell phone provider
- Email address
We will email you your new library card number which you can use to access our digital resources such as Cloud Library, Kanopy and RBDigital from our library webpage, kinnelonlibrary.org, or the MAIN resources page, https://www.mainlib.org/digital-content/.