You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jan 20, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
New Year, New Services!
Beginning January 1, 2021
RB Digital is being phased out and we will begin using PressReader for our digital magazines. The easy to use free app can be downloaded from the App store or the Google Play store. PressReader is a digital newsstand featuring 7000+ of the world’s most popular newspapers & magazines. Download here
Auto-Renewal is coming in January. All eligible items will automatically renew approximately three days before they are due. Items NOT eligible for auto-renewal are items with holds, ILL items and patrons who have exceeded the fine threshold. You will receive an email 1 – 3 days prior to the due dates outlining what items have been renewed and what their new due dates are. Items that are not renewed will be listed with the reason. Questions? Call the library @ 973-838-1321.
The all new MAIN app is here! Download it today to access your library account on the go! Full access to the library catalog, downloadable resources and more! Downloads available for iOs and Android here
Our Outdoor Pop-Up Library is moving indoors!
Starting the week of November 23, patrons can come inside and browse and borrow from the Library’s first floor collection.
- Indoor browsing hours are Tuesdays 3pm-5pm and Saturdays 11am-1pm
- No more than 5 patrons at a time allowed in the building
- Browsing and borrowing is for 15 minute appointments
- Masks and social distancing are required as well as the use of hand sanitizer upon entry
- Printing/copying is available
- The second floor of the library will be closed including the Children’s Department. Children’s materials will be available for browsing and borrowing in the first floor library.
- There will be no: Seating – Computer Use – Newspapers – Restroom Access
Please call the library at 973-838-1321 to schedule an appointment.
Curbside pick up services will continue Monday -Friday 10am-6pm and Saturdays 10am-2pm.
CURBSIDE PICKUP AT THE KINNELON LIBRARY
- Place your holds through the catalog, or give us a call: 973-838-1321.
- Call us to schedule a pickup time for your held items: Mon.-Fri. 10-6, Sat. 10-2.
- Have your library card number handy when scheduling.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, give us a call from one of the curbside pickup spaces.
- A staff member will bring your items to you. Please have your trunk open.
Book Returns: Use the book drop for all returned items. For everyone’s safety, please do not hand any returns to staff members. All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours. Your account will not be cleared of those items for at least 3 days. No fines will accrue during the quarantine period.