Get Ready to Shred-Friends Biannual Shredding Event
Saturday, May 8, 9:00 am till 12:00 pm!
Go to the Friends page under about for more info!
The Library is Open Full Time!
No appointments needed!
Effective Immediately patrons can come inside and browse and borrow from our entire collection.
- Library hours are Monday 10-6, Tuesday-Thursday 10-8, Friday 10-5, Saturday 10-4.
- No more than 5 patrons at a time allowed in the building.
- Browsing and borrowing is for 15-minute periods.
- Masks and social distancing are required as well as the use of hand sanitizer upon entry.
- The second floor meeting rooms will be closed to the public.
- Computer use will be limited to 15 minutes.
- Printing/copying is available.
- There will be no seating available.
Curbside pickup services will continue Monday-Friday 10am-6pm and Saturdays 10am-2pm.
All Kinnelon Library items are fine free through June 30, 2021
CURBSIDE PICKUP AT THE KINNELON LIBRARY
- Place your holds through the catalog, or give us a call: 973-838-1321.
- Call us to schedule a pickup time for your held items: Mon.-Fri. 10-6, Sat. 10-2.
- Have your library card number handy when scheduling.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, give us a call from one of the curbside pickup spaces.
- A staff member will bring your items to you. Please have your trunk open.
Book Returns: Use the book drop for all returned items. For everyone’s safety, please do not hand any returns to staff members. All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours. Your account will not be cleared of those items for at least 3 days. No fines will accrue during the quarantine period.